Welcome to Franklinton
Franklinton was at one time home to hosiery mills, textiles and cotton and it still has that southern charm with its small-town feel.
There has been a lot of recent effort put into revitalizing their downtown area to include:
- Owl’s Roost Brewing – Family owned and operated, serving great craft beer and pizza in an historic atmosphere.
- City Lunch Café aka The Hot Dog Stand – Purchased in 1949, they are best known for their Carolinas Bright Leaf Hotdogs and their homemade desserts. They also offer full breakfast plates.
- The After Life Wine and Spirits – Once a funeral home, now turned into jazzy bar and restaurant with good home cooked food, excellent spirits and a great time.
- The Jamaican Patty Shack – Already making a name for themselves in the foodie community with Caribbean styled drinks and famous Jerk Chicken Sandwich.
- Sugar Grinders Creamery and Bakery – Get your cake slices, fresh baked cookies, waffle cone ice cream and milkshakes.
- Vino & Vine – Wine themed gifts. Get the best of both worlds with their Main St Rosecco Float which has raspberry sorbet with sparkling Rose wind!!
- Mason and Main – Coffee shop comes alive on weekends. Salad or sandwich which you can’t go wrong with. A great date spot with gorgeous views of downtown Franklinton.
Franklinton is the place to be with a very healthy real estate market where you can find plenty of Franklinton homes for sale that you will fall in love with.
Places to shop near Franklinton
Shopping and more...
One very important thing to check out while you are searching for those perfect Franklinton homes for sale is where the great shopping is located.
Here are a few of the places we’ve found near the downtown area.
Their foundation is southern apparel, friendliness and renowned southern hospitality. They have affordable quality merchandise including purses, bags, jewelry and essential oils. This store has something different every time customers step inside! Customers enjoy fair pricing and the ease of buying gifts for others and themselves. The establishment also offers classes in food arts and everyday arts & crafts.
Offering you everything you need to take pride in the place you call home. There’s a lot of love in this store. A lot of unique one of kind things, that allow you to shop local all in one place. Not only are the owners extremely passionate about highlighting local artisans, there is no detail left untouched here. Perfect little store for the perfect little gift for someone else or for yourself!
Things to do near Franklinton
Parks and events...
Another important thing to consider while you search out the many available Franklinton homes for sale is what there is to do in the area.
There are many fun and exciting things to do and here are a few you should take a look at.
They have a running track, playground, baseball field, softball field, open play field, a loop trail, grills and picnic table pads and a picnic shelter.
They offer a beautiful Victorian estate that has been recognized as a National Historic Sight and is the perfect backdrop for any event whether it is a wedding ceremony or a special event. You can also become a registered member of the manor and you’ll be invited to the supper club and charity events.
Franklinton Homes For Sale
If you have any questions or would like to start looking at some of the below Franklinton homes for sale, just let us know.
Are these Franklinton homes for sale not quite right for you? Check out these other amazing communities.